Webinar on water quality impact of HS2 works
Thursday, June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
These online “webinars” have been set up to give residents the opportunity to hear and ask questions about:
• How they will preserve the aquifer during the construction of the Chiltern Tunnel
• Sourcing water for the Tunnel Boring Machines (TBMs) and supply to their compounds
• Construction methods and mitigation for piling the Colne Valley Viaduct.
A team of experts will provide a presentation on the ways in which construction has been designed to reduce impacts on ground and surface water. They will be available to answer any questions you may have during the event in a Question and Answer section.
Tickets are available via Eventbrite for the events on the following dates:
• Tuesday 22 June 13:00 to 14:30
• Thursday 24 June 18:00 to 19:30
Please register and select which date you would like to attend by clicking here.
Please note registration closes 2 hours before each live event starts.
If you have a question about HS2 , please contact HS2 Helpdesk team on 08081 434 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org